Silicone products have many characteristics such as high temperature resistance and are often used in daily life, especially in cooking, barbecue, microwave oven, etc. We are a manufacturer of custom silicone products and we will share with you how to use these items correctly at high temperatures
Silicone heat-resistant pads, silicone gloves, silicone hot water bottles and silicone spatulas are all practical tools for use in high-temperature environments. Here are their usage methods and precautions:
Silicone Heat resistant mats:
Place a silicone heat-resistant pad under hot items to prevent hot items from coming into direct contact with tabletops or other surfaces.
Can be used to place hot items such as hot pots, baking sheets, and hot water kettles.
Make sure the silicone heat-resistant mats you use has a heat-resistant temperature range appropriate for the hot items you’ll be handling.
Do not place the silicone heat-resistant pad over an open flame or in direct contact with a high-temperature heat source.
To clean, use warm water and mild detergent, then allow to dry.
Silicone Oven Mats:Put on the silicone gloves and make sure they fit snugly around your hands.
Use gloves to handle hot items such as baking sheets, oven racks, etc.
Pay attention to the protective function of gloves to avoid burns.
Make sure the glove is the right size for your hand to ensure the glove effectively protects your hand.
Avoid prolonged contact with hot objects to avoid damage to your gloves.
Do not place silicone gloves over open flames or other high-temperature heat sources.
Silicone Hot Water Bottle:Use moderately warm water to fill the hot water bottle, do not use scalding water.
Make sure the hot water bottle does not come into direct contact with the skin. Wrap it in a towel or cloth and place it on the area that needs warmth.
Check your hot water bottle regularly for any signs of damage or leaks to ensure safe use.
The correct way to use a hot water bottle
Two usages to choose from
How to use direct hot water injection:
1. Inject hot water of about 80℃
2. Exhaust excess air and cover
3. Put on the protective cover
The appropriate amount of water should be 3/
4. Rotate the lid and start using. Fill the bag with cold water, put it in the microwave, adjust the power, and put on the protective cover.
(Be sure to fill it with water) Start using it when the power is below 1500W
Do not heat for more than 3 minutes
When using microwave oven
1. Please be sure to remove the protective cover;
2. Please be sure to fill the bag with cold water to prevent the empty bag from bursting;
3. The heating power of the microwave oven shall not exceed 1500W;
4. Heating time, no more than 3 minutes;
5. The time must also be calculated when adding additional heating, please do not time out;
6. If there is any abnormality such as expansion during the heating process, please stop heating immediately and do not open the microwave oven immediately.
1. When injecting hot water for use, avoid directly filling it with boiling water. The water temperature should be about 80 degrees and the water filling amount should be 3/4.
2. When not in use, drip dry the water, fill with appropriate amount of air, and avoid drying and storing in the shade;
3. Please do not use it close to the body for a long time. It is better to combine a hot water bottle with a cloth cover to prevent high temperature burns;
4. Please do not use this product for children under 3 years old.
Silicone Spatula:Use a silicone spatula to stir, stir-fry and mix ingredients.
Silicone spatulas are generally suitable for medium and low temperature cooking and should not be used at extremely high temperatures.
Avoid cutting ingredients and use knives for cutting tasks.
Do not place silicone spatulas on hot surfaces.
Clean your silicone spatula gently to ensure its durability.
Overall, follow the instructions for use with your silicone products and the precautions above to ensure you can use these tools safely, effectively, and extend their life.