what are the structure of swim goggles?
Frame: The frame is the part that supports the lens and keeps the shape of the goggle. It is usually made of silicone, which is flexible and comfortable to ensure that the goggles will fit the face and provide a seal to prevent water from entering the eyes. Bubblesilicone is a professional silicone manufacturer, we are specialize in wholesale custom swim goggles.
Lenses: The lenses of swimming goggles are the most important part, used to improve vision and protect the eyes from water. Lenses are usually made of polycarbonate, glass, or other specialty materials to provide proper light transmission and protection. Lenses can have different shapes and curvatures to accommodate different face shapes and underwater vision needs.
Seal: The seal of the goggle is located between the frame and the face and is used to create a seal that prevents water from entering the goggle. Gaskets are usually made of soft silicone or thermoplastic rubber to accommodate different facial shapes. A good seal is the key to keeping the goggles watertight.
Nose Bridge: The nose bridge is the part that connects the two sides of the goggles and is located above the nose. It can be fixed or adjustable to fit different nose bridge shapes and sizes.
Straps: Goggle straps are usually located on both sides of the goggles and are used to secure the goggles to the head. They are usually made of soft silicone and have an adjustable feature to ensure that the goggles fit securely on the head and do not slip off easily.
Adjustment Mechanisms: Some goggles come with additional adjustments, such as quick releases or adjustable strap lengths, for added comfort and convenience.
Additional Features: Some high-end goggles may have additional features such as anti-fog coatings, UV protection, anti-vapor technology, and more to improve performance and comfort.
How to choose a BEST swim goggles?
Choosing the right swim goggles is very important as they provide a comfortable swimming experience and protect your eyes. Here are some suggestions for Bubblesilicone:
1. Consider your use: First consider what you plan to use your goggles for. Is it for fitness swimming, recreational swimming, competitive swimming or deep diving? Different types of swimming may require different types of goggles.
2. Choose the right lens material: Lens material is an important consideration. Generally speaking, polycarbonate lenses are suitable for general swimming activities, while glass lenses are more suitable for deep diving. If you require anti-fog performance, you can choose lenses with anti-fog coating.
3. Consider the shape of your face: Face shapes vary from person to person, so it’s important to make sure the goggle frame and seal will fit the shape of your face. Some goggles have adjustable nose bridges and seals to accommodate different face shapes.
4. Test the seal: When choosing goggles, make sure the goggles provide a good seal to keep water out of your eyes. Try on the goggles and simulate swimming to see if water seeps through.
5. Consider the headband design: The headband of the goggles should be adjustable and comfortable enough to ensure that the goggles fit firmly on the head and are not easy to slip off.
6. Try it on and test it: It’s best to try on goggles before buying and simulate swimming to make sure they fit your needs and are comfortable. When trying them on, take care to check that the lenses provide a clear field of vision.
7. Personalized appearance is also very important. I like it when I see your swimming goggles
TOP brands of swim goggles?
There are many well-known brands and high-quality options on the market for swimming goggles. Choosing the right brand usually depends on your personal preference, budget, and type of swimming activity.
Speedo: Speedo is a well-known swimming brand in the world, offering various types of swimming goggles, including competitive swimming goggles, training swimming goggles and children’s swimming goggles. Their products usually feature high-quality lenses and comfortable designs.
TYR: TYR is also a well-known swimming goggle brand, focusing on competitive swimming goggles and water sports equipment. Their goggles are designed with performance and comfort in mind.
Aqua Sphere: Aqua Sphere offers a wide range of goggles, including those designed for diving and open water swimming. Their goggles often have anti-fog and anti-UV coatings.
Arena: Arena is another brand known for its competitive swimming goggles, and their products are widely used in swimming competitions. Their goggles usually have an excellent hydrodynamic design.
Zoggs: Zoggs is a brand that offers multi-purpose goggles, including kids goggles, anti-fog goggles, and open water swimming goggles. Their products focus on clarity of vision and comfort.
Barracuda: Barracuda offers a wide range of goggles, both competitive and recreational. Their products often feature advanced technology and design.
Swedish Goggles: While not a brand, Swedish Goggles are a very popular low-profile competitive goggle for swimmers looking for a simple design and great vision.
We are a professional silicone products manufacturer in China, we provide customized silicone services for brands,
We have worked with different types of brand clients to help take their ideas from conception into the silicone product solutions they desire. Hope the above suggestions can help you.